Call For Papers
CFP (Call For Papers) ⇒ CFP(pdf)
"Management of Your Research"
- Research management containing your vision of the future life, process, and risks
Poster Session invites researchers in wide-range fields. Participants and presenters may include undergraduate students. Therefore, easy understandable presentation will be appreciated.
- Poster presentation
- Demonstration also can be included
- Board size: A0
- Pins to put up your poster are available.
- Please finish putting up your poster until 12:40.
- Presentation time: about 1 hour in your Group and about 1 hour in Group D(Free Session). Group of your presentation can be checked here. → program.pdf
- Required equipment(ex: desk)
- Power source(ex: 100W)
- Area of workspace for demonstration(ex: 2m * 1m)
If you need demonstration
If you plan to demonstrate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us the following points.
- Young researchers(Ex: university students, college students)
- Don't mention your membership of society or conference such as IEEE
- Don't need to be a member of any laboratory.
- Don't need to be a student of university or college.
- Every field researchers will be welcomed.
Submission deadline: September 30, 2011 Submission deadline (extended): October 7, 2011
- Submission deadline (extended): October 14, 2011
- You should submit your abstract through the submission page until the deadline. Details of submission is described at this page.
- We plan to publish Proceedings of Poster Session.
- If you have some questions, please contact our committee.